Perhaps one of the biggest questions we are often is asked is how do you hire your caregivers. The following list is intended to take you through a process which we imply to get our caregivers that we hire out.
Our Hiring Process
We understand the value of of having a trustworthy home health caregiver or Los Angeles Nurses aide. Your Direct Health Care has created an in-depth system that gives us and our clients security. The Los Angeles caregiver is thoroughly checked and examined.
What we look for in our caregiver and Los Angeles home health care aides.
- 3 years of experience as home caregiver aide. ( We do not count working for your family as experience )
- 3 professional non family caregiver references
- Interview with Director
- Original copy of social security
- Original copy of driver license
- Pre-employment exam
- DMV check
- Tuberculosis exam or chest X-ray (renewed every 2 years)
- orientation with policies and procedures
- Inspector for fraud with General Inspector
- Nation Wide Background Check
- Auto insurance ( If caregiver drives)
- HIPPA guidelines and procedures
- CPR certification
- National sex offender check
In Home Senior Care
As you age, you will begin to find for prospective places that you can potentially take refuge with. Older people tend to become more reliant on family members and others as time goes by. With that, they will need more assistance with all their daily tasks. In Granada Hills California, you can find the best senior home care that will deliver the most needed and appropriate aging care services for senior citizens. Senior Home Care in Granada Hills is a home care agency that assists seniors as well as those disabled elders. Our mission to create a high-quality care for seniors at an affordable rate, we continue to make improvements with our training and services. There is no care too big or too small for us, our caregivers are trained to handle any type of care. Once you sign up with us, Senior Home Care in Granada Hills will take care of all your needs by the assistance provided by our private caregivers. We have 24 hour care/live in, for those that require attention around the clock. You have nothing to worry about leaving your parents with us because they are in good hands.
Home Care Services:
- Bathing and Shower Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Incontinent and Bathroom Assistance
- Hygiene Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Transferring and Positioning with wheelchairs.
- Respite Care
- Ambulation (Walking) Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Pet Friendly
- Transportation, errands, groceries and doctors appointments
- Short shifts or temporary care
- Long term care
- Hourly Care
- Overnight Care
- Weekend Care
- Holiday Care
- Around the clock/24 hour live in care
- Traveling Caregivers
We don’t settle with an easy screening process in hiring our staff. We undergo a strict procedure for our male and female caregivers, which include previous employment check, background check, medical background check, driving record check, TB test, CPR card and many more. We know that quality home care begins with having the best competent staff, this is why we do all necessary methods of selection.
Our certified nursing assistants and caregivers near Granada Hills are well-trained and experienced in several areas such as assisting you with walking, bathing, incontinence, dressing, preparing meals, medication reminders, Alzheimer’s/dementia care and transporting you to the grocery stores or when having a doctors appointment. We believe that professional caregivers are expected to handle their patients with boundless reverence and compassion that is why we have selected the best caregivers and nurses to take care of you. Our staff are highly trained, we assure you that they are able to provide any kind of home care. They are dedicated in working in your convenience while giving you with the highest quality care for your comfort.
Our caregivers have a sense of empathy that is why our seniors and older adults in Granada Hills are pleased with our services. With a keen sense of connection that they share with their patient, it is not surprising that they recover easily from a surgery or an injury. Our home helpers at Senior Home Care already developed a deep trust among the people they are taking care of. Our first priority is to watch your health and maintain a manageable disposition among our patients.
Our Care Services:
- Home Care (Non Medical)
- Home Health Care (Medical)
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Care
- Stroke Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Special Needs Care
Where can we service:
- Assisted Living Facilities- board care, congregate care, adult home care
- Nursing Home – Skilled nursing care
- Independent Living – Senior housing, senior apartments, retirement communities
- Domiciliary – In your residential homes or apartment
- English, Arabic, Cantonese Chinese,
French, German, Hebrew, Hindi,
Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,
Vietnamese, Sign Language (ASL)
Long Term Care Insurance (LTC) Accepted
We are long term home care providers, we accept any long term care insurance whether it comes from a small or big company. Some of the long-term care insurances that we accept are ACSIA Partners, Mutual of Omaha, Bankers Life, Genworth Financial, Guide One, John Hancock, New York Life, State Farm, Transamerica, Mass Mutual financial group, Med America, Metlife, Conseco, Northwestern Mutual, Pacific Way and many more.