CAREGIVERS Woodland hills – 24 HOUR CARE SERVICES
1-877-264-0896 OR 818-875-3302
When you are needing Caregivers Woodland Hills services then you may consider Your Direct Health Care. We have caregivers and home health care aides who can assist seniors with their in-home needs. Emergencies happen and that means you may need around the clock elder care. Some of the most commonly asked questions from us are the following:
Insurances That Pay For Home Care
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicare- Pays Home Health Care
- IHSS ( Government )
- Home Care Hourly Cost: $ 30- 45 per hour
- Live In Caregivers Cost: $ 240 – $380 per 24 hour shift
- If you have Long Term Care Insurance or Medicare please call us
- Can your agency provide Live-In Caregivers? Yes we have a wide range of caregivers some of which do live in
- Does Medicare cover this type of care? No Medicare covers nurse visits and physical therapy but not caregivers
- Will Medical cover the care? No Medical does not cover caregiver services
- It is possible to have caregivers meet the client or family before services begin? Yes
- When clients sign up are there any long-term contracts? No, if you need to cancel you may do so at any time
- How much will the caregiver services cost? Caregiver costs can range for a more extensive price point please call us at 1-877-264-0896 OR 818-875-3302
- Who is responsible for paying the caregivers? We as the agency are you do not take any liability with us hiring the caregivers
- Can customers get free in-home assessments? Yes we can come out for free to give you an in-home assessment
- What type of insurance covers caregivers? Long term care insurance policies cover caregiver agency services
- Do clients have options on who is hired? If you would like to meet more than one caregiver let us know as we can arrange meetings
- What if the client does not like the caregiver? Sometimes this happens and we can help get another caregiver instead
- What does Medicare cover? Medicare covers nurses’ visits, physical therapy, and home health-related care
ALZEIMER’S & DEMENTIA CARE
Our staff at Your Direct HealthCare is proud to offer our personalized and unique programs for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia that can facilitate their daily task and allow them to enjoy their daily activities by engaging with them in a way that makes them feel loved and cared. Our variety of exercises, daily encouragement and companionship, can really contribute to their joy in moment that they share with our staff. The programs were designed by experts in the field of Alzheimer’s and Dementia to help your loved one live the fullest life possible.
ACTIVITIES FOR SENIORS
We are happy to focus on what each person can do and what makes them unique and special in their own way; there are at least 50 activities to do with someone with Alzheimer’s ; whether is talking, reading, walking, singing, playing board games, watching movies, enjoy been outside, been pampered, remembering music from their era, communicating with their loves with the new technology and many more . This positive, friendly, professional and positive exercises focus and allows us—and you—to treasure the person in front of us today, even as the brain changes with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
FREE IN HOME Senior Care ASSESSMENTS
We have free in home assessments that can typically occur within 24 hours of you calling us. Please call us at 1-877-264-0896 . During the home assessment we can let you meet possible caregivers
We specialize in contracts that we are able to make according to your needs. First when you sign up with us we do take a 3 day deposit based on the number of hours needed. For example if you are needing care at 8 hours per day at the rate of $ 22 dollars per hour, and you need care 4 times per week this would be 4 timers per week (x) $22(x) 8 hours = $176 ,So $ 176(x) 4 = $ 704 dollars for the deposit. If you do not use all the hours needed we will refund any money not used. In addition if you need to cancel service for any reason we do ask for a 24 hour notice.
PAY PERIODS & CANCELLATIONS
At Your Direct Heath Care we do not have sign up costs or cancellation fees and we do not add any taxes to the bill. Whatever your final cost is what the final amount will be. If you are paying $ 22 per hour we do not add any additional costs. Our contracts are also customized according to your needs. Depending on what is best for you payments to Your Direct Health Care can occur weekly or bi weekly.
TYPES OF SERVICES WE OFFER
- We can assist with Hygiene Assistance
- Many clients need help with Shower and Bathing Assistance we can assist with this
- If you are having a problem with Dressing Assistance we have caregivers for this as well
- When you need Ambulation (walking) Assistance please call us for a free assessment
- Make Sure You Have Someone For Your Medication Reminders
- Bathroom and Incontinent Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Driving and Transportation
What is the COST FOR Senior CAREGIVERS Woodland hills SERVICES
What are the cost for Caregivers Woodland Hills CA ? The cost of caregiver services depends on what the level of care is for the client. Let us say you have needs to care for someone who has dementia and they need basic around the home chores, this level of care would be far different than someone who needs full care who is bed-bound and wears adult diapers. If we pretend you sign up and the hourly rate is $ 25 dollars per hour and you need care for 12 hours per day. So the rate is $ 25 dollars but by CA law anything over 8 hours becomes overtime or 1.5x the normal rate. If you are getting 12 hours per day at 5 days per week your cost would break down as follows.