CAREGIVERS Woodland hills – 24 HOUR CARE SERVICES
818-923-2121 ( ron Home care manager)
When you are needing Caregivers Woodland Hills services then you may consider Your Direct Health Care. We have caregivers and home health care aides who can assist seniors with their in-home needs. Emergencies happen and that means you may need around the clock elder care. Some of the most commonly asked questions from us are the following:
- Home Care Hourly Cost: $ 20- 24 per hour
- Live In Caregivers Cost: $ 240 – $280 per 24 hour shift
- If you have Long Term Care Insurance or Medicare please call us
- Can your agency provide Live-In Caregivers? Yes we have a wide range of caregivers some of which do live in
- Does Medicare cover this type of care? No Medicare covers nurse visits and physical therapy but not caregivers
- Will Medical cover the care? No Medical does not cover caregiver services
- It is possible to have caregivers meet the client or family before services begin? Yes
- When clients sign up are there any long-term contracts? No, if you need to cancel you may do so at any time
- How much will the caregiver services cost? Caregiver costs can range for a more extensive price point please call us at (310) 544-1042
- Who is responsible for paying the caregivers? We as the agency are you do not take any liability with us hiring the caregivers
- Can customers get free in-home assessments? Yes we can come out for free to give you an in-home assessment
- What type of insurance covers caregivers? Long term care insurance policies cover caregiver agency services
- Do clients have options on who is hired? If you would like to meet more than one caregiver let us know as we can arrange meetings
- What if the client does not like the caregiver? Sometimes this happens and we can help get another caregiver instead
- What does Medicare cover? Medicare covers nurses’ visits, physical therapy, and home health-related care
FREE IN HOME ASSESSMENTS
We have free in home assessments that can typically occur within 24 hours of you calling us. Please call us at 1-877-264-0896 . During the home assessment we can let you meet possible caregivers
We specialize in contracts that we are able to make according to your needs. First when you sign up with us we do take a 3 day deposit based on the number of hours needed. For example if you are needing care at 8 hours per day at the rate of $ 22 dollars per hour, and you need care 4 times per week this would be 4 timers per week (x) $22(x) 8 hours = $176 ,So $ 176(x) 4 = $ 704 dollars for the deposit. If you do not use all the hours needed we will refund any money not used. In addition if you need to cancel service for any reason we do ask for a 24 hour notice.
PAY PERIODS & CANCELLATIONS
At Your Direct Heath Care we do not have sign up costs or cancellation fees and we do not add any taxes to the bill. Whatever your final cost is what the final amount will be. If you are paying $ 22 per hour we do not add any additional costs. Our contracts are also customized according to your needs. Depending on what is best for you payments to Your Direct Health Care can occur weekly or bi weekly.
TYPES OF SERVICES WE OFFER
- We can assist with Hygiene Assistance
- Many clients need help with Shower and Bathing Assistance we can assist with this
- If you are having a problem with Dressing Assistance we have caregivers for this as well
- When you need Ambulation (walking) Assistance please call us for a free assessment
- Make Sure You Have Someone For Your Medication Reminders
- Bathroom and Incontinent Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Driving and Transportation
COST FOR CAREGIVERS Woodland hills SERVICES
What are the cost for Caregivers Woodland Hills CA ? The cost of caregiver services depends on what the level of care is for the client. Let us say you have needs to care for someone who has dementia and they need basic around the home chores, this level of care would be far different than someone who needs full care who is bed-bound and wears adult diapers. If we pretend you sign up and the hourly rate is $ 25 dollars per hour and you need care for 12 hours per day. So the rate is $ 25 dollars but by CA law anything over 8 hours becomes overtime or 1.5x the normal rate. If you are getting 12 hours per day at 5 days per week your cost would break down as follows.
8 hours (x) $ 25.00 dollars = $ 200 dollars
4 Hours at overtime makes the rate $ 25 dollars (x) 1.5x = $ 37.5 ( x) 4 hours = $ 150 dollars
EXAMPLES OF SENIOR CAREGIVER COSTS & 24 HOUR LIVE IN RATES
12 Hour shift cost is 8 hours at $ 200 dollars and 4 hours at $ 150 dollars making total $ 350 dollars per 12 hours.
Now in order to save money, you may be better off getting a 24-hour live-in caregiver. Live-in rates are much less expensive when you hire a live-in caregiver at $ 300 dollars per day that is a difference of $ 300 dollars per 24 hours Life In vs $ 700 dollars if you are paying $ 25 dollars per hour for two 12 hours shifts. The price difference is $ 400 dollars per day. Or $ 2,000.00 dollars per week, which makes your savings $8,000.00 dollars per month or $ 96,000.00 dollars per year.
If a live-in caregiver is not an option for you then you can consider hiring two caregivers for 6 hours each to make your 12-hour shift or one 8 hour caregiver and another part-time caregiver at 4 hours.
6 hours (x) $ 25 dollars = $ 150 dollars ( Caregiver # 1) AND – 6 hours (x) $ 25 dollars = $ 150 dollars ( Caregiver # 2). This would make your cost of a 12-hour shift just $ 300 dollars per day. If you had one person do a 12 hour shift this would be 8 hours (x) $ 25 = $ 200.00 and 4 hours over time would be $ 25.00 dollars (x) 1.5 (Overtime) = $ 37.5 (x) 4 = $ 150.00 dollars. So a 12 hour shift one person costs $ 50 dollars more than two people at six hours.