Non Medical Home Care
4 Hours5 Hours6 Hours7 Hours8 Hours9 Hours10 Hours11 Hours12 Hours
$100. 4 Hours is our minimum.
- The more hours you do the lower the hourly rate. For example 4 hours is an hourly rate of $25, but 12 hours has an hourly rate of $18.
- Times and a half is added after 8 hours.
- We used to have a live in rate. A new law passed which does not allow us to do this anymore. If you are needing 24 hour care, it would be the 12 hour rate by 2.
- Long term care insurance does cover the cost.
How to Start Caregiving Services
- Care Needs – You can fill out our Home Care Assessment form. It is important that you fill out as much as possible. This way we can get a caregiver who can meet your caregiving needs and match your schedule.
- Contract – Look at our contract and sign our Terms of Services page. For any questions regarding contract call (
- Finding Caregivers – Give us at least 3 days to find the right caregiver for your specific needs.
Skilled Home Health Care (Medical)
Cost of Medical Home Health Care – Covered through Medicare/Medical
What does Home Health Care offer?
- Nurses – Monitors diabetes, injections, ostomy care, monitors vital signs, coordinates with doctor to manage medication and effectiveness.
- Physical Therapy – Provides assistance with development and restoration of joint functions. Assists with muscle weakness and balance.
- Occupational Therapy – Helps patient with self care and develop skills that may be vital to every day living.
- Speech Therapy -Assists with impaired communication skills and eating.
- Home Health Aides – Certified aides to assist with personal care and assistance. Medicare only covers 1 hour of assistance 2 to 3 days a week. If you need more hours look at our non medical home care services.
- Dietary Services – Registered dietitian provides counseling and plans to fit the need of the patient.
How to Start Home Health Care Services
- Check qualification – We will need to check your Medicare status. We will need your full name, age, and medicare number. Please call us at (310)734-0857 or fill out our form.
- Set an Appointment – Once we have verified that you are eligible to receive care through medicare. Our staff will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.