Non Medical Home Care
How to Start Caregiving Services
- Care Needs – You can fill out our Home Care Assessment form. It is important that you fill out as much as possible. This way we can get a caregiver who can meet your caregiving needs and match your schedule.
- Finding Caregivers – Give us at least 3 days to find the right caregiver for your specific needs.
Skilled Home Health Care (Medical)
Cost of Medical Home Health Care – Covered through Medicare/Medical
What does Home Health Care offer?
- Nurses – Monitors diabetes, injections, ostomy care, monitors vital signs, coordinates with doctor to manage medication and effectiveness.
- Physical Therapy – Provides assistance with development and restoration of joint functions. Assists with muscle weakness and balance.
- Occupational Therapy – Helps patient with self care and develop skills that may be vital to every day living.
- Speech Therapy -Assists with impaired communication skills and eating.
- Home Health Aides – Certified aides to assist with personal care and assistance. Medicare only covers 1 hour of assistance 2 to 3 days a week. If you need more hours look at our non medical home care services.
- Dietary Services – Registered dietitian provides counseling and plans to fit the need of the patient.