24 Hour Live In Caregivers
When looking for 24 Hour Live In Caregivers, begin by asking for referrals. Then investigate any negative remarks and make sure they are valid.
The internet has made finding home care simple. Go online. Read through both positive and negative reviews. If a site has 200 five star reviews and no complaints, that is a red flag. It does not matter how good an agency is, there will always be someone unhappy with the service. So, if there are no negative ratings, they are not posting e. What is most important in the ratings is that the positive ratings outweigh the negatives.
Look at several 24 Hour Live In Caregivers agencies online. Check their reviews on social media pages. Look at what is said about how home care agencies work. This should show you the reputation of the home care agency. Don’t forget to look for free in home consultations.
Expected Experience of 24 Hour Live In Caregivers
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a caregiver
- A minimum of 2 professional references as a care provider.
- Face to face interview with a care manager
- Pre-employment exam
- DMV records check
- Tuberculosis exam or chest X-ray (renewed every 2 years)
- Personality assessment
- Company orientation with policies and procedures
- Inspector General check for fraud and exclusion
- National background check
- Phone screening and interview
- Caregiver competency exam
- Auto insurance
- Physical exam (renewed every year)
- HIPPA guidelines and procedures
- CPR certification
- National sex offender check
Your Direct Health Care has 24 Hour Caregivers specializing in personalized home care. We serve the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and surrounding cities. Our 24 Hour Live In Caregivers realize different clients require levels of care that can vary. A bed bound client has different needs as mobile client. Some elders simply need a helping hand and others need full 24 hour care supervision.
Live In Care Includes
- Around the clock care of a skilled and experienced caregiver or nurse aide.
- Bedside care for non mobile clients.
- Assistance with medicine
- Meal Preparation
- Bathroom care
- Driving and transportation
- Range of motion